Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

double the fun

I've been gone for far too long, but I've been busy. My days are now filled with watching two babies. That's right. Two. Not one, but two! Madelaine has joined Ella Claire and me during the day every Monday- Thursday. And we're having lots of fun. These babies are as sweet as they come and I am honored to have them in my care. M is still just a tiny mite at 4 months old but she is learning new things everyday and will soon be sitting up and playing with Ella Claire. And EC, well she is into EVERYTHING!!! She is taking steps by herself now and climbing on everything. I caught her red handed standing in her baby stroller push toy a few weeks ago. I quickly took a picture (how could I not capture it!?!) and then put her sweet little feet safely back on the floor. The picture is not uploaded to my computer yet, so I'll have to post it later. It's way late now and I'll have an early wake up call in the AM, but I'll leave you with one picture of the cutest cousins in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...