Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

brb


















Sooooo, my MacBook crashed earlier this week (sad, I know!) and is being repaired, hopefully as I type this. I'm hoping to have it back in my hands...right where it belongs...next week.  As soon as I do, I'll be back to blogging about the simple little things we do.

I hope you have had a splendid week! We've had the sniffles around our house and Ella Claire is also trying to cut a few teeth on top, so as you can imagine we have had quite a few sleepless nights 'round here. Poor thing, woke up with a red puffy eye yesterday. I think the cold has settled there, but I'm hoping it will settle somewhere else (somewhere far from our home) by tomorrow, because we are having family pictures made tomorrow morning. Keegan from Admoni Photography will be taking them and I can't wait to see how they turn out. She took our Christmas pictures last year and also some Easter pictures of Ella Claire earlier this year.  Here are a few of my favorites....




 





I treasure these pictures of Ella Claire. I know as the years go by, I'll just treasure them more and more!

After our pictures tomorrow, the plan is to go pick out a Christmas tree and get to decorating!! The only decoration I have up in our home is Ella Claire's stocking. Last year since she was so tiny we didn't hang a stocking for her. I did see one at Christmas Jubilee that I liked last year, but didn't purchase it. I found them again this year at Objects in Malbis and couldn't pass one up......


Jeremy and I have had the same stockings since we got married, but I've had my eye on these for the last year or two and finally purchased them last week. I ordered Jeremy the green stocking with ivory dots and I will have the ivory stocking with green dots. I know what your'e thinking..."What will Jeremy say about a stocking with leapord print!?!?!!?" Lucky for me, he is really laid back and doesn't care. I plan on making him really happy with what goes inside the stocking on Christmas morning to make up for the way it looks anyway. ;)

Well, this post is certainly longer than I expected! I'm writing from my work computer and was surprised to find so many pictures of our little family stored on it! I hope you have a lovely weekend and if all goes according to plan, next week , I'll Be Right Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...