Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

prayers please


















I'm just stopping by to say hello and to ask for your prayers. :) I'm going in for a wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow morning.  I'll be glad to finally have these babys out; my parents have been telling me I needed to have them removed since I lived at home, before Jeremy and I got married. Sure do wish I would have listened to them back then! Anyway, the surgery starts at 8am and they estimate it will take about 1 1/2 hours. If you happen to read this before then, during, or even after, I sure could use your prayers!

Also pray that these two are taken well care of until I'm back 100%. Mostly her and not him, I know he will be okay, he's not the one that needs to be rocked to sleep and tucked in at night.






































Hopefully, I'll be back on soon saying everything went just fine and I experienced NO pain! HA! :) No, seriously I'll be back soon! And by the way, our tree is still NOT decorated! Oh Christmas Tree!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...