Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stephens, party of four...

Gracie is three weeks now and she is such a wonderful addition to our family. She is such a good baby and I am so thankful for that! She doesn't cry, she grunts. It's the sweetest little grunt you've ever heard. :)

I thought for sure I would have been back by now, filling my blog with sweet baby pictures. But, in the last 2 weeks, we have been busy little bees. We have celebrated a 60th birthday (my dad), a 2nd birthday (Ella Claire), been a part of a bridesmaid luncheon, wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and a beautiful wedding (Brian & Jess). All of which I will share pictures of very soon. I also want to go back and tell a little about the shower I helped host, the week before Gracie arrived. Today though, it's all pictures of Gracie and us as a family of four. Hope you enjoy them.

Last pregnant picture, taken right before we headed out the door for the hospital. My mom came to pick up Ella Claire after we called to tell her I was in labor.

Jeremy checking out the monitors...


His first time holding Gracie, just a few minutes old. Can't believe I actually thought to grab the camera and snap this picture, so glad I did!


Ella Claire's first glance at her little sister.

I love this picture with my mom in the background.

I'm sure you're wondering why I put this ridiculous picture of myself on here. :) It captures Ella Claire's reaction just perfectly though. She was so giddy and excited about her new sister! We were all laughing at how hysterical she was.

First photo of us as a family of four. We couldn't get EC to drop the sippy cup.

Such a GOOD daddy! What is he going to do with all of us girls!!




Ready to go home!


The picture to the left is of Ella Claire on the day we came home from the hospital and the one to the right is of Gracie on the day we came home from the hospital. They both wore the same coming home day gown and bonnet. Do you think they look alike? :)

                                              Ella Claire                                                                       Gracie 
                                      2009                                                                             2011
 



First picture at home.


It's a tradition in our family to have a welcome home cake for mom and baby. 

We were supposed to celebrate Jeremy's birthday after church, the day Gracie was born. We celebrated the night we came home from the hospital instead.  So, daddy got a cake too. :) Probably over 15 years ago, my mom started making us cookie cakes for our birthdays. We have continued that and now even our spouses get a cookie cake. They are sooo good! We like them very gooey; not raw, but close. :) 


Gracie brought big sister a gift when she came home from the hospital.
An Elmo balloon.

A new mickey mouse coloring book.

And, her own laptop, so she can write emails and update her blog. :)

Ella Claire is still giving lots of kisses and loving her new role as big sister.


1 week old




2 weeks old


Now that things have slowed down at our house for a while, I'm hoping to be back a little more regularly with updates from our family.  Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Little Gracie is BEAUTIFUL! I love the girls shirts and wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Natalie and the display of pictures was awesome. You have such a beautiful family and I can just see the love. Take care and enjoy that precious gift you have now.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...