Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gracie month to month: month 1

Fashionably late as always! It's taken me forever to take and post Gracie's first month photo. I found a little inspiration on none other than pinterest and quickly decided what I wanted to do. Finding time to set up however, was a different story. So I must confess, this first month picture was taken a little late....right around 1 1/2 months. The perfectionist in me will always look at this picture and say "this was not taken exactly at 1 month" but as busy as life is with a 2 year old and newborn, I can easily get over it. :) As a mother of two, I'm learning to let go of a lot of things, but that's a story for another day!

This was my inspiration picture

and my version with my precious little one...

I decided to put Gracie in a chair that we will spend lots of time in, rocking and nursing. I like her blanket with her name showing. I also added the date. I took a few trying to get the best angle and position. So here are a few more of my favorites.




Ella Claire wanted her picture taken too.

Hopefully next months will be taken and posted on time!

This short little post with very few words, has literally taken forever to finish. I'm a late night blogger you know, and a sweet little one month old that sleeps in a cradle next to my bed can't go to sleep. Bless her heart, she has a terrible cold. Her first cold, actually. Just since I started this post, I have stopped to feed her, change a wet diaper, then immediately change a dirty diaper (love it when that happens :/), try to help her breathe better with some little noses saline drops, suction out her nose, hold her, change her sheet because she spit up everywhere (Court if you read this, I spoke too soon about the sheet saver, ha!), and put her paci back in her mouth at least 15 times. Almost an hour later, she seems to have settled down a bit. No wonder I feel like I never get anything done! Hoping we all get a good nights sleep around here! See you later, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...