Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

busy bodies....

...that's what I've got on my hands these days; two little busy bodies. I think Gracie will be walking within the next month or so and then I'll really have two busy bodies! Right now, our days are as predictable as I can get them, but not as predictable as I would prefer. I can count on Ella Claire to sleep 3-4 hours every day. But, I never know if Gracie is going to take a 30 minute nap, a 15 minute nap or her favorite, no nap at all! How can a baby not nap? She is small for her age and I'm convinced it's because she doesn't sleep.  A full day with no naps leaves plenty of time to play though, and that we do! :)









I had to document Gracie's first time crawling into our kitchen to find me!

Ella Claire LOVES her toddler Bible.  Poor thing, we're going to have to buy her a new one because hers has fallen apart many times despite us taping it back together every other day. What's that saying...."A Bible that is falling apart usually belongs to a person that isn't." 
        






Sweetest birthday card I've ever received.




It's been a busy summer so far. We seem to go from one activity to the other. Life is full right now and we are soaking it up and enjoying each other! I'll be back soon though, with Grace's 8 and 9 month pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...