Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

fall fun


Happy Fall Y'all! I'm not real sure how an entire month goes by without me updating, but it does! I'm back and hopefully to stay around for a while. We have been busy celebrating birthdays around here. Fall birthdays are so fun! When I was pregnant with Ella Claire and realized our baby would be born in October, I wasn't completely thrilled. October was probably my least favorite month, mostly because I think of Halloween and I'm not a big fan of Halloween, or anything scary for that matter. But, now that October is here and we are celebrating Ella Claire's 1st birthday, it's not so bad. The weather has been AMAZING, and on top of that October has now been turned into pink month for breast cancer awareness, and I am loving that!
We have also celebrated Jeremy's birthday (September 16th), and my dad's birthday October 5th. Needless to say, I have had waaaaayyy too much cake to eat over the last month! ;)


Butter cake cupcakes with chocolate buttercream for Jeremy!
I made these for everyone at work.


Jeremy's cake was chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, per his request!


Carrot cake is my dad's favorite cake, so I made carrot cupcakes for him and sent them with Jeremy to work to surprise my dad.


Papa with his girls!


Ella Claire's birthday was October 6th, and we had such a fun celebration that I think I'll do a post on it all by itself. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...