Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ella Claire turns 1!


This last year was by far the fastest year of my life! I honestly can not believe our little pumpkin is 1! She is such a big girl these days and so funny too! She can follow simple commands like "Go take the book to daddy." or hold up one finger when asked, "How old are you?" She will also show us her muscles and make a strain face if we tell her to "be strong"! Seriously funny to see such a tiny might do that! Since she started walking a few weeks ago, she is now a pro. She basically runs everywhere, which is great exercise for me. ;)


I found this adorable blue gingham bishop with smocked pink and green presents by Vive Le Fete and knew I wanted Ella Claire to wear it for her party. I decided to use the colors in her dress as the theme.



A picture banner with a picture of little miss each month from birth until 1 year.



Pom Pom's and Happy Birthday Banner made with love!
(The largest pom pom was hanging in the middle, but fell right before the party!)



It's been a blast turning one! Thanks for making my party so fun!!




The birthday girl ready for a taste of sugar. Her first taste of sugar!

Loving every bite!


I set a table up outside for the kids. I covered it in bulletin board paper and put a small box of crayons and a party blower at each chair. We also had pink, blue and green bouncy balls in the back yard for the kids to take home as favors and a bubble machine blowing bubbles.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...