Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

monday, monday

Happy Monday folks!

I hope you had the most delightful weekend! We certainly did! Ours was filled with lots of family time, which is my favorite!  I have already been quite productive this morning.  I finally decided to face the mountain of laundry (I should say mountains because I have more than one pile)! I'm not real sure how I get so behind, but I decided I better get to it because we are all running out of clean clothes around here. :)  I got out of the shower yesterday and went not to my drawers for clothes, but straight to the dryer.  Jeremy laughed and said he did the same thing.  Glad he understands that I am doing my best and doesn't complain! (well, most of the time!! :)


















Sunday night we had a little going away party for some friends at church.  Everyone was asked to bring a finger food. So, I decided to bring pretzel pecan rolo bites. I'm sure you have had them. They are really really easy, and the perfect combo of salty and sweet! Just incase you have never made them before, here is a quick how to.

3 simple ingredients:
-pretzels
-rolo candies
-pecan halves

Preheat oven to 250 degrees and place pretzels flat on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place one unwrapped rolo on each pretzel and put in the oven for 4-5 minutes.  The rolos will still have there shape when you remove them from the oven.  Place one pecan half on each rolo and press down slightly. Let stand until the chocolate and caramel hardens. These are so easy, the most bothersome part is unwrapping all of the rolos.  Enjoy!


















This recipe has been around for a while, and I'm not sure who to give the credit to. But, I did find this recipe online.

Before I get back to watching two of the sweetest babies I know and tackling my mountains of laundry, here are a few pictures from yesterday.

This girl loves her some shoes! :)






































Kinda embarrassed to post this picture of my dirty door glass.  Maybe I'll windex that today too!



Jeremy took these pictures after church last night. I love this one of Ella Claire and me.

















Silly face

















Gotta love a one year olds kiss!

















She went from having a blast to PUT ME DOWN in 1 second flat.  :) Independent!






































We finally got her to look at the camera, not smile, but look.






































Here's to a clean house with clean laundry thats not in mountainous piles, but folded and put away nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...