Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a visit to the pumpkin patch




















This post has been a while in the making.  I've been procrastinating, because, I knew it would mean digging through the 1,000 100,000,000 pictures we took on our visit to the pumpkin patch. So, basically this is a picture post. :) We had a wonderful time and Ella Claire was just in awe of all the pumpkins! Jeremy usually works on Saturdays, so, any Saturday that we spend together as a family and not at work is just so very special to me. I know that I am truly blessed to have a husband that works so hard to provide for our family. Sometimes, I get frustrated and think it's unfair that he works on the weekend, but life isn't fair and I am thankful for his job.  So..... anyway, back to the pumpkin patch. We had the best time and definitely plan on making it an annual tradition!

EC still warming up to a new place.  It always takes her a while to adjust to a new environment.






































She is still not sure why we have her sitting on this itchy hay!



























Not everyday you see a streaker through a pumpkin patch! We did a quick wardrobe change into a more casual outfit. She didn't seem to mind. But, we did have to chase her to get her clothes back on.

















About the time I got ready for a picture with her, Ella Claire was over the picture taking.  She discovered how fun it was to run around with the pumpkins and had no time for a picture with mommy.

















So busy, running here, there and everywhere!


















































































I hear someone stirring in the other room. So, I'm off to officially start my day. Thanksgiving is now just 2 weeks away, so that means Christmas will be here before we know it! EC and I are missing our little Madelaine today (she is having a play day with Nonnie), so, I think we might head out and get some Christmas shopping done. This should be fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...