Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today

I have been MIA. It certainly wasn't my intention to be gone for a week, but you know how that goes...

Today has been a wonderful day! Gigi, Nonnie, Julie and Clark came to visit.  We LOVE day time visitors...It makes the day just fly by! (hint hint family and friends!!) ;) I forgot to pull out my camera and capture all the fun we had, but I assure you we had a blast!  :) My cousin Julie tells the best stories...she has 2 sons, Cameron (5) and Clark (3) and she can turn any ordinary story into the best story.  Needless to say, she had me laughing out loud at her stories of mommy hood with two boys! Wish you could have been here to hear her.  :)

Now that our company has gone I have been attempting something that I have been needing to do for weeks....clean out toys!  It's just not that fun. But, I couldn't avoid it any longer.  Here are our living room toys.






























We have WAY to MANY!! Most of these toys have been passed down to us by friends and cousins and I could not be more thankful! I keep just a few of Ella Claire's favorite toys out in a basket in our living room and keep the rest stored away. I rotate them every few weeks, and it's like she gets new toys every time I rotate them. However, I haven't rotated in a very long time and because of her birthday, we have built quite a collection in the living room.  So sorry to tell EC that when she wakes up from her nap, the toy store living room, will look a little different. ;)

On a much more fun note...Ella Claire and I had our first official tea party.  Can I tell you how much fun a real tea party (teddy bears included) is? So much fun! EC got this singing tea pot for her birthday from our cousins Campbell and Anna Lauren and we play with it all the time. When my mom came over today (She's Nonnie, if I haven't made that clear. Nonnie as in Ronnie with an N), she had the best idea of setting it up at EC's table. So, after everyone left, Ella Claire and I had tea and I took a few pictures of our very special mommy-daughter moment.


















I will have to teach her how to drink tea gracefully! :)






































Hey! There isn't anything in this cup! 





















Having the best time!

















Tootles y'all! I'm hoping to be back again tomorrow...we will see!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I love it!! I want to have a tea party the next time I come over! :) And I love her little pink polka dotted pants!! So precious!! :) I'll be waiting for the next post my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoraable!! May I come to a tea party as well? Love this little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...