Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

a few things worth celebrating!






Is it really July??? Where is the time going? I haven't blogged in a while because our internet has been down. :( How did we ever make it without the internet?!??!! Since my last post Jeremy had his first Father's Day. It was such a special day! Ella Claire and I worked on a little homemade card for him and it was lot's of fun! After Jeremy went to bed saturday night, I put his gifts out by the coffee pot. (his first stop in the morning!) I took a picture of them, but can you believe I did not take any pictures of Jeremy and Ella Claire together on fathers day??!?! Here is a picture of them the day we brought Ella Claire home from the hospital.



and one of the three of us the day after Father's Day:

Jeremy is such a good daddy! He loves playing with EC and would do anything for her. He works really hard to provide for us. I am extremely thankful for him and I know Ella Claire will be too one day when she is older!

While we're talking about Jeremy, he also had another first this week. He tried his first raw oyster! We went to dinner with our friends, Daniel and Adriane to Wintzell's Oyster House one night last week. They specialize in fried, stewed and nude oysters. Since Jeremy had never had one "nude", Daniel asked our waitress for two oysters on a half shell, one for himself and the other for Jeremy. Our sweet waitress showed them how to fix the oysters just right and they devoured them! Jeremy really liked it and said he might even try it again. I didn't have my phone or camera so Adriane snapped some pictures with her phone and texted them to me. Here they are!



Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! Have a great weekend and do something special to celebrate our Independence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...