Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hello and a few pictures

Good morning my friends! I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope this summer has started out just wonderful for you and that you are enjoying slow summer days!

Somehow, our simple little life has picked up speed and I feel like I am running here and there, trying to beat a clock. I hate to even complain about it though, because it feels so good to feel good and I am so thankful to not be feeling sick, and to be able to get out and actually get things accomplished. It's just now hitting me how soon Gracie will be here and how much we have to do between now and then! First thing on my list is moving Ella Claire into her new room. So, that is one of my major projects right now. This weekend we started the daunting task of moving everything out of our guest/storage/craft room and I am happy to say we have almost cleaned out the entire room! I found a few things I haven't seen in a while and even $20. :) Do you remember that room??!!?!?!


I can't believe I ever posted that picture and I really can't believe that I had a room in my house that I used as storage, totally not like me! I am so happy to have it cleaned out and ready for Jeremy to paint. Now, I just have to pick the color. :)

We are heading to the beach next week to spend some wonderful time with my moms side of the family. A few weekends ago we went to the beach, (just for the evening to celebrate with Steph and Andrew) and it was Ella Claire's first time in the sand, this year. Last year, she loved it, but this time she was not so sure...


I don't know if you can really tell from this picture, but she was terrified and would have nothing of it. I'm hoping that she warms up to the sand and enjoys it while we're there. W'ell see!

Before I go, I'll leave you with a few pictures I snapped of Madelaine and Ella Claire right after Steph and Andrew's engagement. They looked so sweet in these matching outfits that my grandmother bought them. Ella Claire's is just a little big, but fit better than I remembered when I tried it on her a few months ago, when the weather started warming up. She is growing so fast!




So long for now. See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...